College Team Registration 2019 (offline registration)
College summer team registration form. Player fees: $800 (position players) $700 (pitchers only); + $100 registration fee for all players. Note: $60 will be deducted if you paid the HCSL registration fee directly to HCSL.
Eligibility Category for Players (Required for HCSL participation):
- “Collegiate Player” – Any player with remaining NCAA, NJCAA, CCCAA, NCCAA or NAIA eligibility, and who must have remaining eligibility in accordance with NCAA, NJCAA, CCCAA, NCCAA or NAIA regulations
- “Redshirt Player” – Any player who identifies as a redshirt; sat out up to 2 years as a result of an injury or transfer/reinstatement rules; participates on a recognized college Club program, and who must have eligibility remaining in accordance with NCAA, NJCAA, CCCAA, NCCAA or NAIA regulations,
- “Service Player” – Any player who was honorably discharged from the US Armed Forces; is returning from a Religious Mission and whom has been accepted to a school for the following year’s campaign, who has eligibility remaining in accordance with NCAA, NJCAA, CCCAA, NCCAA or NAIA regulations,
- “Rookie Player” – Any player who graduated from high school the same calendar year as the summer season, and who is attending college and playing collegiate baseball for the upcoming season; under special circumstances is a high school senior the same calendar year as the summer season with signed letters of intent with written request for waiver by the AD and/or Coaching Staff from which the letters of intent is from,
- “Veteran Player” – Any player who has exhausted their remaining
eligibility to play NCAA, NCCAA, CCCAA, and/or NAIA in the same calendar year as the summer season; has not signed a professional contract in the game of baseball.
Note: In every player category, except for “Veteran Player” and “Rookie Player w/ Waiver”, the player must have eligibility remaining in accordance with NCAA, NJCAA, CCCAA, NCCAA or NAIA eligibility regulations to join.
Player Conflict Reporting and Player Assignment Policy
I understand that is my responsibility to notify the Fort Bend Texans coaches of any known game or practice conflicts with as much advance notice as possible. I will use the Player Conflict Reporting Form found on my team page to submit any conflicts, and will check the Player Assignments Page for my regular weekly game assignments and confirmation that the coaches have received my conflict reports. My initials below indicate that I have read and understand this team policy.